TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Saturday, September 25, 2010

YOU vs THEM

i am a bad student, a bad friend and a bad girlfriend.

i just don't know how to do this anymore - i mean, i have neglected my job all in the name of friendship, i have neglected my job all in the name of love and i have neglected my job all in the name of thesis. but still everything i did was not enough.

i'm just a little tired of having to choose every time on which is more important. can't i just pick everybody and be happy about it? okay, let me get this straight, YOU are just as important as THEM. THEY are just as important as YOU. choosing them means losing you - choosing you means losing them. can't i just have a win-win situation? can't i just have YOU and THEM all together? 

i guess you just don't understand what situation i am going through - yes, I LOVE MY FRIENDS. i love them just like i love french fries. yes, I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND. i love him just like i love chicken. i can have both but sometimes i tend to eat the chicken first but that doesn't mean i won't eat the fries. i can also the fries and then the chicken - either way, i have them for my own consumption. i can't give up either one because they are both the things i love. just like this one right now, i can't give YOU up the same way i can't give THEM up because either way, YOU GUYS are all mine.

but for now, i guess i just chose him, NOT BECAUSE he matters more than them - it's just that there are some things that i also have to consider regarding the relationship. YOU CAN GO WITHOUT ME...but i can't go without him.
i need not say anything about what i have been through just to make my choice valid. 

all i'm asking is that, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE - it's like having to decide whether water is more important than air.
separador

1 comments:

ginelle_gen said...

oh diba, after 48 years of not paying attention to our blogspot accounts, kini pa jud ni akong nakit.an. :)


in my opinion yotch, you really don't have to choose between us and him. between your work and us. all you have to learn is how to BALANCE everything in a good way. :)

oh diba? i guess i'm not making yawayaw here. just giving advices the way you have given yours whenever i needed one. :)


and as one of your closest friend, i am saying this word again to you. BALANCE. i know it is difficult because that's what i am going through up to now, to think na mas dugay pa ko sa ing.anig situation more than you. hahaha. hirap noh? alam kong mag.aapir tayo jan. hahaha.:)


yan lang nag masasabi ko dito. mahirap kasi kung dito sasabihin lahat. hehehe. pero if you need someone to talk to, na kapareho nang situation mo, i'm always available. para saan pa't almost all the time i stay there at your boarding house. you know you can share anything with me. :)

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers