TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

on shating, sober minds and chikka

i got drunk. thanks mik!

so i have been trying my very best to keep my mouth shut about the things that are happening this past few weeks and of course during the silent times, i have also come to realize that it's time to let go - maybe it's not really worth fighting for. but i would be a hypocrite if i say that i don't think of HIM because i still do - during my idle moments which ATTACKS really really often.

so tonight's topic were about the past heartaches and i am very proud to say that everyone has their own story to tell - that even though i have heard those stories a million times, i still find myself really amazed that we all share the same sentiments - we are in desperate need for someone to love us and their will always be regrets in all the unwise decisions that we have made in the past.

but what really bugged me tonight was when mikmik told me that HE still loves me. i mean, what the fuck is that?? do i really have to hear it now or do you want me to cry right now?? so he kept on defending HIS side until i said, "KABALO MAN KO MIK BA NA DAGHAN XA INSECURITIES. AMINADO KO NA DLI XA ANG LALAKI NA PWEDE MAN GANI MAPAILA-ILA SA PARENTS, PERO NADAWAT MAN NAKO XA DIBA? SUGOD PA LANG MIK...SUKAD SA SUGOD PA LANG...PERO KABALO KA MIK, KUNG GUSTO JUD KO NIA? AS IN GUSTO JUD?? DLI KO NIA BULAGAN..."

so there i said it. he fell silent. JL agreed (i soo love him). i still love HIM. i still do - but there are things that you have to give up to save yourself and to save your heart from dying one more time. but i'm okay now. i really am. i can smile now. i may not be happy but i'm okay.

just so you know.
separador

5 comments:

bukambibig said...

"i still love HIM. i still do - but there are things that you have to give up to save yourself and to save your heart from dying one more time. but i'm okay now. i really am. i can smile now. i may not be happy but i'm okay.

just so you know. "


--xet kalisud ba ani. pede mucry apil? waaah. miming taas kau kag hair kulot2 pa jud!!

putomaia said...

smile though your heart is breaking.. lalala
:D
inom jampong hehe

daryl george said...

meng?? dli naman kulot akong hair! mao gni nagpa straight dba?? :p

bukambibig said...

kya nga bagay na sayo yung SENTI diba?

daryl george said...

hahaahahaha! hindi nya ako iniwan dahil straight na ang buhok ko!!!!!!!! pota..KULOT PA YUN! KULOT PA YUN! KULOT PA YUN!

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers