TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

...but i didn't let go without struggle

just one of those things

so here it goes.

i have always liked meg and dia songs, thanks to mitch by the way for introducing me to this duo. anyway, other personal favorites would include setting up sunday, cardigan weather, roses and a few others. it actually reminds me of the infamous "drinking" (define poser) days in zozobrado and meeting the so-called mintal friends which happens to be somewhat dear to my heart.

anyway (eyes rolling), i first heard this song when DEE sang it in DATCOM - yes, you've read that right.. DEE. the very controversial DEE. but it's not really the reason why i posted this song here - it's her words that really caught me, "para sa mga tao na nakaka-experience ng unrequited love, just one of those things - meg and dia." TING!TING!TING! that really struck me. unrequited love pala ha...ma-search nga. and so i saved the title in my outbox in case i forget the song.

so i was browsing my cellphone out of boredom after i think a week? and i found the saved item. i decided to search for the song - you know, give it a try (yah right). then poooooooof! i found the song with lyrics and imagine how teary-eyed i was when i heard it - that fucking (forgive the language) lyrics ruined it - but you know i didn't let go without struggle,you know i still love you. it's just, just one of those things (define emo).

aaaaaaaaaaah! basta... gwapo ang kanta. kewl xa. kewl ko. meg and dia rocks. bow.
separador

5 comments:

putomaia said...

private man ni imong blog noh? hehe.. unsa title? pwede ang lyrics kay dili kaayo pareha og thought sa white flag? buiset george. emo jampong at its finest. :P

daryl george said...

hahahahaha, lyrics?? naa man lyrics sa youtube. ktong link oi! uso ang click link. hehehehehheeheheheh

just one of those things ang title. pra sa ako ang white flag. para sa ia ng just one of those things

putomaia said...

aw link diay na.. abi nako subtitle.. haha peace yot :D

daryl george said...

hahahahahahhahha. buang!

bukambibig said...

huiy nahuhuli na ata ako ah. pero in fairness perpek ti.

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers