TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

blast from the past

because i like living in the past and because these are the songs that i have grown up to (sorry spice girls) - here are just some of the personal favorites.




these songs make me wanna cry... (for the char)



o, xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!



kani jud na kanta oh..pirting ngilngiga!



kay ganahan kayo ko magpasuya especially sa mga makabasa LANG ani na blog
(NOTE: dahil MAINGAY PA RIN)



at syempre, pwede ba naman tong mawala?



pero masaag jud ning tagalog diri kay mao ni ang PINAKA-KEWL :p





----SISIHIN RIN ANG AKING NAKAKATANDANG KAPATID SA MGA KANTANG ITO. AKO AY ISANG MASUNURING ANAK LAMANG :))
separador

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buiset, kung ayaw nyo matulog, magpatulog kayo!

pwede iregards ko sa victims of love? pagkakita palang nako sa picture kay nikanta na ko??? buiset part 2!

daryl george said...

hahahahahahahahaha.
ganyan talaga yan man.
in short, we are victims of love??
BAGANG!

bukambibig said...

potanginabummer.
hahaha, mahalparinkita.
hahahaha
pede yung love just aint enough lang akin?
hahahahahaha

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers