TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, April 30, 2010

random ramblings

i was never a big fan of happy endings. i even get sad when a romantic story in movies gets a happy ending that easily when in reality - it shouldn't be like that. i guess media will always have a way of luring people into thinking that happy endings are just within reach. i don't even believe in fairy tales anymore although i have a few favorites, but then again not all prince charmings come in with a white horse and a sword and is able to kill the wicked queen's curse with true loves kiss - because sometimes the "prince charming" happens to just pass by and is gentleman enough to help you through your distress. well, sorry for being cynic but i guess my fear that nobody lasts for a really long time really changes the way i view things. but there is one thing i am sure of, you should just love each other for as long as you can...


anyway, pa-deep lang yon kasi ang sarap mansapak... :)



>>>>

oh well, who would have ever thought that we could stand each others company for two months right? i mean, we were not exactly the perfect partners since we fight almost everyday with almost the littlest things - even the fare in the princess or habal-habal ride.

i sometimes get envious with other couples - honestly. it's because sometimes i wish we could have pictures together doing those cheesy poses, or hold hands infront of the public, or even go on a date in broad daylight. but whenever i think of all these crazy things that lovers do, i can't help but realize that, heck! those things don't even fit with our personalities... besides when we have our moments, it felt like we are stuck in our own little world; only understanding our own little language, enjoying our little 'somethings' which eventually becomes our definition of fun. aside from that, we have always been the original ones - we will always be unique. we never conform...

but what still amazes me is that YOU came back - because at some point of my life, i have learned to believe that i was meant to live alone. i have always kept in mind that i can be the bestest friend the world could have but i could never the bestest partner. like, who would even want to live with a bipolar, melodramatic almost transexual girl whose personality is too strong and too sharp who owns bubble thoughts that can kill anybody at anytime? i mean, i was never afraid to be left alone because for me - being alone is a bliss. i could like live with it for quite a long time.

in addition, I AM NOT CLINGY and i swear i am trying so hard to be like one, in case it is needed in certain situations. i mean you do realize that i'm not what other people call the "dependent" type because i know you know i can stand on my own. i can do whatever i want whenever i want it without any care in the world.

but despite these screaming facts you know about me, you still had the courage to keep up with me for 2 months. and i warn you, i might get a little worse as each day passes but just have more patience okay? i'm really trying my very best here.


p.s
you are really moody - but that's okay. it will never change the way i feel for you... oh, kabalo ko ganahan na kaayo ka..pagupit na! hehehehehe
separador

4 comments:

Joyful Mess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyful Mess said...

i'm soooo happy for you george ♥♥♥
yes you are the BESTEST person in the world simply because you love people unconditionally :)
hurray for 2+ months!

daryl george said...

thanks man.. :D

i miss you sooooooo bad it hurts ...

bukambibig said...

TAKSIL.
sabi mo ayaw mong masaktan ako meng pero yun na ang ginagawa mo.:()

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers