TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

watashi wa slacker desu

oh well - after a really long time of not putting anything in this blogsite, i finally got the courage of typing something here - like LITERALLY. anyway, i can't help but think about a whole lot of things to do during this summer break and i am can't help but allow myself to be pulled back to the slacker part in me. so guess what? I DIDN'T GRADUATE, I DON'T HAVE A STABLE WORK and I'M NOT WORKING ON THESIS YET... so spell inutil? yep. that's moi. :D

i want to do something yet i can't. i can't even muster the enthusiasm to make any move closer to my goals for this summer. i just keep on promising to myself that i will do certain things before the day ends and guess what? the day ended without any progress.

i just want to finish something you know? and for my thesis, all i need is a communication theory plus filing of residency...


sana ay matapos ko siya by april 30 or else i'm doomed..
separador

2 comments:

Joyful Mess said...

ui, makeover much ang site, hehe..
you can do it george! ikaw pa! love you!

daryl george said...

hahahahahaha. see you sa GRADUATION NKO!

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers