TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a.k.a CONFUSED

I have been having serious doubts.

When I wake up in the morning, I wonder if its all worth it. It seems to me that the most recent happenings made me realize certain things and now I think that maybe I have overestimated my feelings.

Sometimes I just feel like screaming my heart out. Oftentimes, I feel like I want to run away from everything. Start again and be a whole new person.

Now, I just want to break free.

Please forgive me for this post. I shouldn't be like this.
separador

6 comments:

bukambibig said...

okay lang mana. Ing.ana pud akong mafeel specially if kaistorya nako ang isa ka friend nako.*yakap. Its all part of growing up meng. :> basa dayun ug ! Peter 5:7 remember eat pray love? :))It'll work.

Anonymous said...

Clinical psychology plays a key role in ensuring the personal development and promotion of subjective wellbeing of the troubled persons. vpn xp 32

Anonymous said...

But in some of the cases, they may turn malignant and are cancerous. server 2003 l2tp vpn setup

Anonymous said...

He will familiarize you with various ways to maintain a swimming pool on your own. remote alarm sensor. It is not a simple standard shampoo either; it tingles and has a mint smell to it. configurare adsl sotto windows

Anonymous said...

You should not do link building in abnormal way. pro 100 print server

Beyonce Velez said...

I contracted HIV from my EX, my doctor told me there was no cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, my CD4 was 77 and my viral load was 112450. I saw Dr. James , I also saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses the drug. herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him about my problems, he sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks, after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal medicine has NO SIDE EFFECTS AND EASY TO DRINK, there is no special diet while taking Dr James Herbal Medicine. It also cures Bipolar,DIABETES, HPV,SHINGLES,CANCER, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASE, HERPES, Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer,skin cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer,. You can reach him at ... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers