TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If you could teleport to any place right now, where would you go?

i want to to go to Amsterdam right this instant! But wait, will this teleportation just be a "one-day" rule?? Hope it's not! :D

Ask me anything

separador

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers