TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, September 25, 2009

confessions of a slacker

i am a slacker and forgive me for being one.
i decided to make this blog as an apology letter to all
the people who got affected with my slacker fest these past few weeks.

First and foremost, to JM. i am very sorry that i have been very irresponsible and inconsiderate.
i should have thought about the project first, but because i am too selfish i totally forgot that i had things to attend to.

Next, to Maan. I am very sorry that i had disappointed you again. My silence again, I'm sure made a fuss and not going to school plus drinking every night made it all worse. I'm sorry for not meeting you last Thursday. It totally slipped my mind.

Lastly, to Tine who's been defending me ever since. I'm so sorry that I am like this. I know I'm in totally bad shape right now and I know that you are starting to get tired of being always on my side. I admit that I have mistaken and please forgive me.

Finally, to all the people that got affected with this not so fabulous deed that i have done, i apologize. but please allow me to keep all these private - that i can't say the exact reasons why this has been happening

i am in deep shit right now, i know. and nobody's to blame but me. but i am not asking for help because i can do it better my way. all i need is understanding as of the moment. i'll be back but not soon enough. i will take this slow. i will go home to contemplate and rethink all the things that i have done. i hope i can still see you guys with open arms by the time i'm back.

once again, i'm sorry. please forgive me, you guys.



*** i just love him so much...
separador

2 comments:

bukambibig said...

*** i just love him so much...



---mahalkarinanminsanabumalikkanaagad.lagikanalangnyangsinasaktan.kainisnaha.

putomaia said...

awwww.. sana mapag-usapan natin 'to when you come back? or ikaw bahala. pag na-clear na imung mind or whatever, hehe.

i can't say na pareho ta og ginapagdaanan now coz i know it's completely different. ang akin lang, if it helps, you can always talk to me.

also, please stop the habit of thinking na dli tika masabtan, okay? labyu so much george =)

(daw blog entry)

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers