TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Monday, September 28, 2009

fb love quotes and advice.

FROM SARAH:

Sometimes we tend to be in despair, when the person we love leaves, but the truth is that this is not our loss. Its theirs, because... they left the only person in the world who would never give up on them.


FROM LOURDES:
I know that you feel me somehow.


MINE:
I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.


***putanginanglabyananggalingmagadviceperoanghirapgawin! pwedebamagworkangworldnapuroquotesnlngangnggogovern??!!!!!

separador

3 comments:

putomaia said...

Love more expect less.
When you get hurt, cry.
Then love even more.

(shh pramis wala ko nagfacebook for the entire wikend)

daryl george said...

nice one! so proud of you :)))

i love him more and more.

TANGNANGEMOSHITYANOHSUMBAGAYANAYNLNGLGEH!

bukambibig said...

*whistle

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers