TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dearest


to this special someone who is not so special after all:



every night i ask myself what went wrong or maybe what's wrong with me.
and how i could still sit here and watch you and keep everything cool.
where do i get the courage to face you? even text you? even throw jokes when you're around?
i have been trying so hard to think that you don't deserve all this attention,
that after all you are just a piece of shit who likes to play
games and unfortunately i was one of your victims.
but how come i can't make myself hate you?

anyway, i still wish you the best of luck. and whenever you need me i am just around the corner and just a text away. i can't say goodbye. but i can't wait for too long either. after all, we are just under the same lonely sky...
separador

3 comments:

putomaia said...

after all, we are just under the same lonely sky...

--tambling mode.

hey george, wala lang. wala lang ka kabalo kung gaano ko nakarelate. *hugs* dapat girls rule pa rin =)

bukambibig said...

*YAKAP.

daryl george said...

sureness yotches :P

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers