TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Monday, January 25, 2010

nahubog man gud si ante...

"ingna ko kung asa ang sakit ba para makabalo ko..."

amfota! what?? i did what???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so last satuday was another round of drinking and smoking and talking and all that shit. ofcourse it was mikmik's birthday so there were more people and more drinking as expected. :)

anyway, everyone's there including him. it was cool at first since everything had a bitchin' time and i was sitting really really far from him because i was sitting beside sagal's dad (o db, level nko pantiguwang na??hehehe) anyway, all of a sudden sagal's dad told me "gnaha pa gud nxa cge tutok sa imu george..." so i laughed. although i know that i saw him look at me in my peripheral view but having him noticed it was like, ahh, hmmm, awkward i guess? so, to spare myself from doom, i just told him, "ilusyon mo lang ang lahat angkol..."

then it rained. so everyone transferred inside the tent where the the family car was parked. at first, HE and I were sitting together. then mitch told him, "wuie, tapad man lageh mo..." then he said, "ngano man diay? magbuot diay ka?" afterwards, myra segue-d, "unya napansin nako na pareho naay bungo inyung t-shirt..." but before i could utter a word, he said again..."nagtext-text man gud mi..nagsabot ba!" okay, i died right then and there! but wait, there's more!!

since more drinks were coming and i guess everyone was on the brink of getting drunk - or so i thought, we played the drinking game, "kantahon ta karon..." so he was the one holding the guitar and leading the game and all. and then after a few rounds of laughter and drinking, he suddenly sang, "kantahon ta karon, ngalan sa mga uyab... ang ako kay si george," then before it sank in, everyone was laughing, screaming and bantering. everyone got shocked. even i got shocked. unsa daw??then, myra said, "uyab ba ha! dili ex..."

okay, so let's fast forward a little bit. so he was i guess taking care of me when i got tipsy and all. anyway, when i went to the bathroom for another round of puking, he came in with me and said those immortal words that you can read above.

so grabe ang pagtagad ni kuya uy! makaulaw ba... then everything went blank.
separador

4 comments:

bukambibig said...

pota!!!
hawda mudula ug emotion uieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

daryl george said...

i know ryt??
i hate it when he's doing it...
grrrrrrrskkkk!

putomaia said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

daryl george said...

yes man. omg.

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers