TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Return

"minsan, may mga tao talagang bumabalik mula sa mga nakaraang hindi maipaliwanag ng maayos na kung pwede ay kalimutan na lang. kaya lang, may mga pagkakataon talaga na hindi maiiwasan lalo na kung isa lang ang circle of friends nyo..."

actually, this post is long overdue. i should've written this last week, but since i don't really have time and since jeje has been using her laptop all the time, i have decided that i should just write this when she is sleeping already - just like now :)

anyway, last jan.3 was some sort of welcome party by the team basak for everyone who just came back from a not - so - long christmas vacation. we drank, got drunk, smoked a lot, sang, danced a little and talked shit. but the highlight of the event was the comeback of someone whom i wasn't expecting to see.

it was weird to meet him after a very long time - the last time i saw him was actually last christmas party which feels like some jurassic years ago. it was awkward, really and i guess everyone felt the uneasiness that i felt. thanks to sagal, who eventually sat beside me and to all the people who texted me that night or else i'm doomed. mikmik was even telling me to act normal. why? was i acting strange? it was really, really,really awkward but i'm pretty sure i acted normally. but i guess my actions and reactions betrayed me again.

good thing i managed to survive the whole night of having him around - because i usually don't. it was a little difficult though to act as if we were never introduced since everyone in team basak knows.and i guess they noticed too that i was really having a hard time that night.

but giving him a ride home was another story - which felt really absurd since he talked to me. I REPEAT: HE TALKED TO ME! as if nothing happened. making me wrap my arm around him was the most painful part. i really hate it when he makes me feel that he still owns me - because he still does. but slapping it to my face? i mean, why do you have to come back? i was doing oh so well - i wasn't even expecting you anymore. i'm not waiting anymore! don't you get it? i'm almost fine!

and now, i'm back to square one.
separador

2 comments:

putomaia said...

what exactly is square one supposed to mean? omg we need to talk george. asap!

bukambibig said...

dama ko xa meng to the bones! waah. pramis.

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers