TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

poetic tragedy - the used

"a singer, a writer. he's not dreaming now of going nowhere. he gave heed to nothing. and all that he was is a tragedy."

i was killing time tonight in youtube while waiting for my next class which is like 30 minutes from now. anyway, i bumped into this song and i was reminded of you.

we've been friends for quite a while and with those few moments, i have learned and understood your ways. you're just one of us - ang extrovert na introvert. you're very reserved, very conservative and how should i put it? hmmm, harsh, i suppose?

you're opinions matter to me - that even though everybody said that the other is to blame for the mishaps that happened in the past, when you said i am to blame, i believe it.

i remember the time when people asked who cares for you the most, i was about to say I but then everyone said in unison that in my heart, you would only come as second best - but if you only knew, you are the first. i care for you so much - more than you could imagine. but it's not something romantic really...it was more of like a family.

and when i found out about the time when you were experiencing BULOY because of the things you did for us and for others - i was worried. i don't know why. maybe because i was too affected with the song especially the part where he said akala ko pa naman ay marunong kang magdala, nalaman ko nalang na ikaw'y nagpakamatay na... plus the drafts. all the thank you's and the sorry's that you have said, it was too surreal. really horrifying. i got too paranoid that i reached the point of asking the neighbor's help to check you out. what's funny is that whenever i pass by the house, i try to peep in, in case you know - a lot of people are already gathered.

a lot of people are actually asking me why i always put up a fight for you but i can't seem to find the right words to say. perhaps, all i know is that i care for you so much that i am willing to fight everybody off. char. dli btaw, i just know you're different. people may have misunderstood yet i understand you perfectly. and i will never leave. i swear.

"he feels alone. his heart in his hands, he's alone. he feels alone. i feel"

and by the time comes that you have become sober and have cleared things up with everyone, i will be standing on a stage and open a bottle of champagne for you. you know i will. you know i can. :)

"... then on that last day he breaks, and he stood tall. then he yelled and he yelled..."
separador

5 comments:

putomaia said...

faint smile.. times two times two times two :)

daryl george said...

yey! salamat man! touching ba?? :P

bukambibig said...

best in creative writing man diay ka meng.

daryl george said...

char. hahaha. wla lang. naa lang ko naremember :P

bukambibig said...

ngano? unsa nasad na?

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers