TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Thursday, February 10, 2011

broken promises

i am blogging more that i should today but i don't really care.

actually i'm just pissed with what's going on. i'm getting sick and tired of trying to understand all his disappointments in me. i may have broken some of my promises but i just can't stand the fact that even though i'm trying oh so hard to please him and give in to all his requests, i can't seem to understand why he still gets mad when he can't get what he wants. most of all, he is blaming me for being inadequate! he keeps on ranting about not going to drive his bicycle because he is getting tired of me not doing anything! can't he just realize that i am doing my very best so that i can give everything he likes??! and whenever i ask something from him, he keeps on saying :  i don't have money.

he can be so cruel...OFTENTIMES.
separador

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pero binigyan ka naman ng rose. :)

daryl george said...

hahahaha. PAWI LAHAT NG SAKIT. CHOOOS!

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers