TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, February 11, 2011

two girls missing

This post has been featured on The Best of Tumblr Blog -  Found on the blog of http://kosherpiggy.tumblr.com
These two six year old girls (Alessia and Livia Schepp) were kidnapped by their father, Matthias Schepp, a week ago from their home in Switzerland. The twins mother and father had been separated for a couple of months and they had spent the weekend with their father and he was supposed to take them back to their mothers on the 30th of January, 2011. When the girls didn’t show up, their mother reported them missing.
A few days later, Schepp sent a postcard from Marseille in France to their mother saying he didn’t want to live without them. On Thursday night, he committed suicide by jumping under a train in Bari, Southern Italy.
The girls are still missing and police in France, Switzerland and Italy are looking for them and they have been reported missing in over 118 countries.
PLEASE reblog this and spread the word. This is so unbelievably sad and I actually began crying after dad told me about it..
Help the girls and pray for them, please.
Submitted by dayanatuna
separador

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers