TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, February 25, 2011

d'multiply account

So I was bored with my Saturday that I decided to check my old accounts (e.g. friendster, multiply). And then, I began to browse over my multiply since i can't actually log in to this account anymore because i forgot the password already (daan jud diay xa, hehehe)


It felt funny and nostalgic at the same time to see the posts and pictures and then I decided to gather all my courage to check every album and every blog - one by one. It felt weird, though - seeing how things have changed and how everybody grew up. What make the pictures harder to look at is because there were some images that were once very dear to me and realizing that I just can't go back to those moments anymore makes it scarier to check and see.

There was even this one particular picture of She and Him. For those who knew my past love life, they will definitely understand what i feel while looking at that very image. I stared at the photo for like a minute and I let out a sigh and a faint smile. Could've been i thought. Well, i know that i am not allowed to have these thoughts but I can't help but feel a bit of pain and regret seeing it.

I then decided to read the blog posts that I have made when I was younger - I still feel a slight pang with the word, younger - I guess those were the times that i will forever keep in my heart. I started reading and i let out an awkward laugh while shaking my head while I was reading - I was just so emo back then but the words were true. There were no pretense in the feeling poured out into those sad and melancholic words. I then go back to the picture of She and Him. He read these blogs, I realized. I just wonder now what he felt when he read those posts and did he ever feel the same way? I guess not - 'coz if he did, then she could've experienced being with him.

So i moved on. I noticed that most of the blogs were really colorful and childish and as I was moving from one blog to another, I was transcended through time and the moments immortalized by words were again brought to life. all those feelings of pain and regret - it was pure and true and innocent.





i was young back then.
but i missed those days.
and i might have missed him too.
separador

3 comments:

bukambibig said...

"i was young back then.
but i missed those days.
and i might have missed him too".

--> dahil minsan sa iyong pagkabata napasaya ka nya. pero mas happier yung ngayon diba? :) *hugs

Anonymous said...

Wee, young love. At least naa kay courage magbrowse sa imong old blogs.
Ako wala jud hehe.

daryl george said...

meng: gni man.. wla lang.. faint smile nlng ko ani.. salamat sa quote! hahahaa


man: you will have enough courage in due time ... :D

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers