TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, July 31, 2009

0709

july 31. huling araw na pala! and this has been the most fun, fruitful and weird month-so far...
maraming nangyari at marami ring...ah basta! for this month, ako ay :

1. nagkaroon ng thesis topic (MAGALING!MAGALING!)
2. nakapagpasa ng thesis proposal (NA INOKRAY RIN NI SIR DENNIS)
3. nagka boyfriend (FOR A WEEK..OKAY NA RIN YOWN!)
4. gumawa ng something na adult lamang ang gumagawa... (AUG.10, JUDGMENT DAY)
5.nag make-out (PLEASE DON'T ASK...)
6. naging wasted every MWF... (BLAME SAGAL, MIKMIK, MITCH, DARSI AND BUNGO)
7. naglap dance (ENJOY MAN DIAY XA...)
8. umiyak (PARA SA EMO PART)
9. tumawa (FOR BIPOLAR REASONS)
10. nagbigay ng advice (DAHIL AKO AY GOOD FRIEND)
11. pumunta ng samal na walang dala (BLAME IT AGAIN TO MITCH, JEJE, DARSI AND LISHA)
12. naubos ang pera (AS USUAL)
13. nagpacancel ng rarejob na sunod-sunod. (FOR IGAT2 PURPOSES)
14. natulog ng may katabi (OPO , SI KIANI PO IYAN...)
15. natulog ng 8 hours straight :)))) (ANG TOTAL HAPPINESS)

*** in addition, nag shat ng umaga - ULET!hahahahaha

so, to sum eveything up, i got naughty, nice, bitchy, smart and flirtatious. grabe! but i'm sure there's more to come pero sana..puro nice things na ang mangyari sa august...
siya nga pala, malapit na birthday ko!!!!!!!!!
separador

3 comments:

putomaia said...

4. gumawa ng something na adult lamang ang gumagawa... (AUG.10, JUDGMENT DAY) ???

bukambibig said...

UO NGA. UNFAIR KA MEMENG>
I DONT LARB YOU ANYMORE NA>
BUTI PA SILA SINASABIHAN.
YOU CAN TRY US man din miming.

daryl george said...

unsa oi???
duh???
pagxoooooor miming

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers