TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

broken pieces

the world shattered right before my very eye.

i thought i was strong enough but i was wrong. it seems that i am the ugliest girl alive. all the efforts made were of no use. everything's gone and i am left here.

i shouldn't have.
i shouldn't have.
i shouldn't have.


i might as well do my homework. i might as well continue loving ely boi..
i might as well love someone who is far far enough from me so that he can never hurt me
and he can never see me cry.
separador

3 comments:

bukambibig said...

memeng,
if u want some back,
i have some.

daryl george said...

unsa meng????
pagxoor daw ana..
hahahahahahaha

putomaia said...

george, hurt is exercise for the heart.. makes it healthy. =)

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers