TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my rebuttal to kiani's thoughts.

so kiani opened this notion last sunday about liking somebody from a far and how it could also feel oh so good and oh so nice to not actually hold the person you like but instead love that person from afar. he even explained it so clearly that even i could've fallen to the idea. so here's what he said :

"for example noh, like kunwari kaning ketchup. unang kita pa lang nimu na kita aning ketchup - kabalo jud ka na lami xa. gusto kaayo nimu siya tilawan kaya lang tan-aw nimu kung tilawan nimu siya, kay mawala na ang pagiging special sa taste atong ketchup mao na mas maayo pa na tan-awon nlng nmu xa ug dili tilawan para maretain ang feeling of excitement. siyempre, naa man jud mga butang na mas gustuhon nimu na sa layo lang ka mag admire para dili gud maspoil ang moment..."

yah right kiani. ofcourse i understand that there are some things that you would rather experience from afar so as not to spoil the moment and the feeling. i've been doing that with my addiction to eraserheads - i try my very best to suppress my urges in listening to it so as not to spoil the feeling and that the kind of excitement would be felt every time you listen to it. but guess what kiani? i gave that kind of abnormality up.

anyway, that's not really the point. yes kiani, there are some things that you would rather look and admire from afar. but if you are doing that all your life, don't you think you would also crave for something different? something that you would want to hold or feel? don't you think you'd get sick of loving someone from afar?
i think it is bullshit.

anyway kiani, that's your point so i have nothing against it. i still love you kian! peace lang.

***nagpahungaw lang sa gibati
separador

3 comments:

bukambibig said...

kung wala kang gagawin, walang mangyayari..hahaha:))))

putomaia said...

nanu makarelate ko sa ketchup? lisuda jud mahimong lami oi.. =(

daryl george said...

hahahahahahahaha. nice one man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAGXOOOOOOOR MENG OI!!!!!

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers