TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Sunday, July 12, 2009

FRIEND OR F.O.E

it's not that i don't like my friends. it's not like i don't understand where they all are coming from. as a matter of fact, i try to understand them as much as possible and even try my very best to meet their expectations so as not to create a huge commotion or a large CAVE mode thingy.

so what am i even blabbering about? well, nothing really. it's just that i have had enough of all the understanding. i may seem to be so cool and all and not giving too much shit about certain stuffs but in real life? i get hurt too.

you guys just don't understand why i have to set aside certain "luxuries" for myself just to meet your own "luxuries." and because i am such a good friend, i have to sacrifice the things that i would really love doing just to be with you guys. and because i am such a good friend, i am not allowed to say NO because i will be dubbed as the KILLEST JOY ON THE PLANET. and because i am such a good friend, i always lend out a helping hand in times of need. and finally, because i am such a good friend, i try to understand all the angst in each and everyone of you because I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GETTING FROM.

i'm being a bitch. so what? i am pissed! so please forgive me.
separador

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
*POWER HUG memeng.

daryl george said...

thanks meng :)

putomaia said...

what's wrong talong? baket?

daryl george said...

hehehehe. wala lang..char-char para kewl.

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers