TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

dreams. pictures.dreams.pictures.

i woke up today from a very strange dream. it seems that i have been dreaming with this new friend lately and i can't seem to understand why these dreams are somewhat physically or maybe sexually related (if you know what i mean). anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... here's the thing: the dream was about him and me and that we were lovers of some kind. although it wasn't really explicitly said in the dream, i know for a fact, (in my dream still) that we're somehow related of some sort.

so, we were cuddling close alright. and seeing his cousin in my dream smiling the exact same smile you see when he's just playing dumb stupid. okay, well that was harsh... but really - everything seemed so real. i awoken all of a sudden and thought of calling them if there will be some partei for tonight of some sort. and then no one answered. i don't understand - but something was wrong in the picture. i think something is happening and i wasn't fully aware of it. so i kept on calling but still no answer.

i had grown wary the whole day thinking what was wrong with the picture but i can't seem to point it out. so i kept on racking my brain out until it hurts - but still no answer. okay. so i stopped.

and then i called again. there was an answer. we were back to normal. i was glad.
i was just paranoid.
separador

3 comments:

bukambibig said...

tsk2 EMONESS

putomaia said...

omg kami bay nagkamali sa pagpili kay kuya jerson?
ang puso mo ba'y para kay d___ parin? T_T

daryl george said...

hahahahahaha.
pak!!!!!!!!!!!!
iba yan...
none of the above..:)))

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers