TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ten Top Trivia Tips about DARYL GEORGE


  1. DARYL GEORGE, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!
  2. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become DARYL GEORGE on New Year's Day.
  3. If you break DARYL GEORGE, you will get seven years of bad luck.
  4. The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes DARYL GEORGE.
  5. DARYL GEORGE was originally green, and actually contained cocaine!
  6. Until the 1960s, DARYL GEORGE was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
  7. Grapes explode if you put them inside DARYL GEORGE!
  8. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have DARYL GEORGE for the rest of the day!
  9. Without DARYL GEORGE, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
  10. DARYL GEORGEology is the study of DARYL GEORGE.
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/
separador

7 comments:

bukambibig said...

if you break daryl george you will get seven years of bad luck.
---> cool.

putomaia said...

# Grapes explode if you put them inside DARYL GEORGE!

-- OMG this is so Anne Rice

daryl george said...

hahahahahahaha.
i laaaaaaaaaab eeeeeeeeeeet!

bukambibig said...

dahil ang pag.ibig ni memeng ay parang GRAPES.:))) kulay purple xa sobrang full.:)))

daryl george said...

db kulay purple din xa???
huwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????

bukambibig said...

PAK NAMAN MEMENG!!!
XETNESS!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sa walay pagduha2 ginaingunjud nimu ni ug bongang.bonga.:)))

daryl george said...

hahahahahhahahahahaha.
gagu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers