TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, May 15, 2009

BREAK.BROKE.BROKEN

i received my salary last tuesday. i was uberly happy (thanks man for sending).
however, since my father was still broke from his not so HIGH PAYING job, i had to take care of all the groceries and stuff. so, my hopes and dreams of buying a new phone and a new pair of chucks are all gone.

but i wasn't angry or feeling down because of the lost money and all..in fact, i was contented and even feeling ecstatic while arranging stuffs in our refrigerator... (BABAW BA?) well, can you blame me? it's been quite awhile since we had some groceries and i meant real groceries ha! like buying so many things and foods and others...

but don't fret,i bought myself a coke float (HAPPINESS).i even bought Nikho some spaghetti and burgers.


WALA LANG..JUST EXPLAINING MYSELF :)
separador

4 comments:

daryl george said...

WALA NA KO KWARTA..
I REPEAT..
WLA NAKO KWARTA..

putomaia said...

hi george.. hehe, pare- pareho ra tag sitwasyon.. let's not blame the parents! =)

daryl george said...

WLA MAN...
WLA LANG..
HAHAHAHA!

bukambibig said...

uo nga. thanks meng. i tot ako lang ang ganito kayo rin pala.haist.:)) anjan lang si BRO.XD

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers