TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Thursday, May 21, 2009

YOU LOVE ME

I moved around from town to town
lots of people around, but still so lonely

friendships would grow then i'd hit the road
making up excuses for why i had to leave

always been too scared and unprepared
to let anybody get too close to me

but when i met you right away i knew
you would never ever ever hurt me

and the road's still long but you come along
and you hold my hand and you understand

when i look at you i can't believe it's true
you're all i ever dreamed of and you love me
and you love me, and you love me

i love the song.
i believe that this song will also be part of the OST
here in my rollercoaster kind of life.

PS. emo mode at its finest :) loving kimya dawson more and more
separador

2 comments:

bukambibig said...

"but when i met you right away i knew
you would never ever ever hurt me"


--as in meng? and whom are ypou referring? na hindi ka talga nya sasaktan? who is that guy? that makes you feel so ROMANTICALLY EMO?:) is it paul?

daryl george said...

pota.
anu kb meng!
lahat nlng paul!
puro nlng paul!
paks nman!
hahahahaha

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers