TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, May 29, 2009

MOVIE MARATHON


dahil hindi ako makatulog kagabi, i decided to finish the movie na matagal ng nakapending sa utak ko at ang title nito ay proof starring gwyneth paltrow, anthony hopkins and nakalimutan ko ang name ng leading man (PEACE!)

the movie was okay. actually i was very intrigued about the story of these math geeks working together and you know, trying to find out proofs. it really had a good story, to tell you the truth until it ended abruptly. and what i meant by abruptly is literally - alam mo yung, feel na feel mo na ang moment tapos bigla na lang lumabas ang EFFIN end credits! hay nakooooooooow! kaya my plans of making my self sleep was gone. hindi ako mapakali eh, i had to do something. so i decided to browse the other DVDs my dad has.

so,while cursing silently due to my disappointment sa first movie, i stumbled upon some 5 in 1s and 12 in 1s na pirated. and then i saw this title called the hottie and the nottie which i know na si paris hilton ang bida. so because i am big fan of hers, i tried watching the movie. although, i know the story is quite predictable already. so, eto na, i put the dvd sa component and started browsing it. i chose the hottie and the nottie. well. at first i was kind of shocked with the intro of the movie which is some sort of retro. pero, i thought, this is just maybe an attention grabber of the movie so i decided to continue watching. pero hindi pa rin ako mapakali. i think that there is something wrong with the movie, so i tried the fast forward method kasi pwede naman yun..hehehe ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT the movie was actually titled THE HOTTEST STATE! dude ang laaaaayoooooooooooooo nun sa the hottie and the nottie.
pero nga dahil masyadong mataas ang UMAASA NALANG PARATI level ko, ayan, binalik ko na naman sa top menu incase i clicked the wrong movie, kung di niyo kasi natatanong, maypagka tanga ako minsan. so, this time, i was looking closely to the remote button and the movie title then CLICK! pero langya tong pirated na DVD na to! hindi pala ko ang may kasalanan- sila! the hottest state pa rin ang palabas...*RATED PG FOR EXPLICIT CONTENT*

so, while cursing again - but this time louder, i tried looking for other DVDs again while trying to watch bandila..hay nako, malapit na mg 12 at wala pa rin akong movie na nagugustuhan, and then i found the prestige starring hugh jackman and scarlet johansson. i was very happy. i was kind of meaning to watch the film but it kept slipping through my mind. i was really excited to put the DVD again to the component. and voila! ang galing ng movie...i wasn't disappointed at all. maganda ang plot and maganda si scarlett at sexy si hugh jackman. it's fun to watch movies like these - and it's all about magic - because michael caine and hugh jackman are both magicians. basta, jaws dropped ako while watching. although it's a long movie-2 am na ata ako natulog nun, but it was all worth it. buti na lang maganda ang movie dahil kung hindi....
separador

4 comments:

putomaia said...

GWAPO ANG PROOF? DUGAY NA KO NAA CD ANA BA, PRMI LANG KO KALIMOT..

daryl george said...

TAN-AWA NLNG MAN :)
ACTUALLY OKAY XA AND THEN PROOF!
IT BECAME KOKO LAXA!
ESTE KOKO KRUNCH DIAY!
HAHAHAHAA

bukambibig said...

pota korniha anang koko laxa uie!!!

daryl george said...

SA MASUYA LANG MENG :)
HAHAHAHA

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers