TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TO BE CONTINUED

so i realized it was PUTOL..so the saga continues.

then, i went to the nearest tindahan which is like beside our house (NOTE: the next tindahan is like a 50 meter walk from the house) only to find out that my hopes of having that acidic drink will just crumble down right before my very eyes - in short WAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SILAAAAAAY COKE!

so, i ended up buying 2 pcs of ice. i was a little contented but what made me thank the Lord even more is that i saw from the outside that this effin' tindahan is playing the eraserheads reunion concert dvd!

I REPEAT: THEY ARE PLAYING THE ERASERHEADS REUNION CONCERT DVD IN THEIR TV SET! the song that time was Sembreak. but what made me feel happier is that giatbangan siya sa pikas balay ug ANG HULING EL BIMBO with a full volume on the radio! like how cool can you get!

i was really overwhelmed and left the tindahan with a huge grin on my face with the 2pcs of ice on my right hand.

THE AMAZINGNESS OF LIFE...... :)
separador

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers