TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, May 15, 2009

CURIOUS CASE OF DARYL GEORGE ENRIQUEZ

so papa was driving me to work last night when i suddenly thought about the story of benjamin button. kalit-kalit ko usahay kaya pasensya...

anyway, so i just stumbled upon the thought of that story and once again i find it amusing and even wished for it to happen in real life. well, i know and understand that is oh so weird and dramatic and all, pero i guess it is better that way. don't you think?

1. you get old.
2.experience the complexeties of life first.
3. get laid at a very young age(SYEMPRE, DLI MAN YOUNG IMU BODY*evil grin*)
4. finish a degree before you get thirty.
5. die young.
6.forget everything.

o diba? i think it's way better than the normal and traditional way. so, wouldn't it be nice to have my own CURIOUS CASE OF DARYL GEORGE ENRIQUEZ?
but i think my name is longer that expected and it doesn't sound really cool...
so maybe i'll just stick with THE CURIOUS CASE OF A BIPOLAR...
naman! kakaiba yan!

SA MASUYA LANG*BOW*
separador

4 comments:

putomaia said...

no, no, no (repeat 5634 times)
mabuhay ang traditional way!

daryl george said...

MAAN..
KUYAW JUD KAU IMUNG CHOICE OF NUMBERS BA!
UG DLI KO KA COMMENT SA IMUNG BLOGS..
PLEASE FASTEN THE EDITING..

UNSA DAW???
HAHAHAH!

putomaia said...

AZ IN? MAKA- COMMENT MAN LAGI ANG UBANG PIPOL?

daryl george said...

OKI.
I WILL TRY LATER :)

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers