TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

nakakamiss...

i arrived at around 6:30 pm in eprime. upon entering, i automatically noticed that all the units are full but, i still asked anyway, just in case ARTE LANG ANG UBAN CUSTOMER and they prefer to have a "cubicled" unit. but, i was shocked when a new face surfaced from paul's throne...

to my shock, hapit ko nakasyagit ug "KINSAAAAAAAAAAAA KAAAA???!!!!!!" pero to tell you the truth, dili man jud sa wala ko kaila sa nagbantay. actually, i have seen him/her(bading man gud) twice sa eprime (gimik bar branch)SPAM:as you can see maraming branch ang eprime.

so, kalit lang ko na gimingaw kay paul. or basig nabag-uhan lang ko kay wala siya and usually, babae ang gapuli sa iya pag rest day ug DILI BINABAE*wink*

then, i realized na REST DAY niya pala today kaya wala siya. sadness flooded through my vains dayon akong drama miski dili gud kaayo - para lang ma-feel ang moment. it's different pala when he's not around (CHAR.) pero bitaw, i think it's a little different.


separador

2 comments:

bukambibig said...

"sadness flooded through my vains"

--okei fine gimingaw ka lagi sa iyaha pero what is this phrases supoosed to mean meng? sadness flooded through my vains? VAINS? lol momentum na unta ba? nalibog nuon ko. haist. pota naiinlab ka na ba kay paul?

daryl george said...

pota..kta ka ug char?!
huwag seryosohin ang nababasa.
ahahahah!

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers