TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Friday, May 15, 2009

FALSE ALARM

so maan and redge were teasing me about this new teacher from my favorite department *whispers*

okay, sure. i liked him at first because aside from the fact that he is funny and he is just like us when he starts to open his mouth,he is also a new face in the faculty and he is the hype of every girl i know...so i decided why not join the club??

but things took one step further when he added me in facebook. I REPEAT: GI ADD KO NIA SA FACEBOOK and we exchanged maybe a few comments. i also saw him here in tagum when i was still doing my rarejob in virtual world. maan also saw him in gmall when i was there. so what? great coincidences, huh?

now, here's the catch. i just realized that i don't like him that much anymore. weird ba?dili man ata. maybe i just got too excited with the idea that i made some profiling about him. it's just sometimes i get too excited about things, i mistook it for liking someone so much.

o..eh di mature na ako SLIGHT ngayon?at marunong na rin akong magdistinguish ng CHAR-CHAR sa KA-EMOHAN..

BUTI NA LANG..BUTI NA LANG...
separador

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers