TWISTED

I LIKE BIPOLARS because they are unpredictable.
I SMILE when i am being mean.
I AM FOND OF MAKING BUBBLE THOUGHTS. i find them very exciting.
I SWEAR when i am happy.
I SWEAR MORE when i am pissed.
I LOVE chicken.
I HATE frogs.
I PREFER LISTENING than TALKING.
I HAVE WEIRD VIEWS about life.
I AM EMO at certain circumstances.
I LOATHE numbers.
I CRY when i read books.
I CRY MORE when i watch movies.
ELY BUENDIA will always be UNINTENDED.

***NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME.

CONVERSE: I LOVE

dark room


LOVING THEM FOREVER

Twitter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

KEWLEST MORNING

we went to tagum early this morning to get my NBI clearance and my mom's BDO cash card which i will use for this rarejob thingy. it was good to receive my first NBI clearance - knowing that i don't have any illegal records make me a let out a huge and loud... "HAAAAAAAAAAAAY SALAMAAAAT!" don't get me wrong - i know i don't have any illegal activities <*whispers*aside from my jaywalking offense when i was in highschool (ahihihiihi.di pla counted yun!)>

anyway, that wasn't the reason really why i had a kewl morning. so, after the lakad in the morning, we stayed the whole day sa mankilam just to kill time and save gasoline since i'll be working tonight.

oh, eto na! it was around 11 am and i am really craving for some acidic drink aka COKE. i asked my mom if i could go out and buy some and she answered with her very famous line "naa man kaha kay kwarta?..." with just a nod and a little eyes rolling, i went out.
separador

2 comments:

maan said...

hi george, ayan ok nah..
dli pud kaau taas ning imung skype conversation noh?

daryl george said...

hahahaha.gni man
narealize ko rin :)
hehehehe

About Me

My photo
average girl who is seeking for attention. please shake her before using.

FORMSPRING ME

Followers